Sunday 17 October 2010

My Multimedia

One item that i have an extreme passion for is my Sony A350 digital SLR.

I have had this camera for around a year and half now and i absolutely love it!

One feature i find appealing about this camera is the 'live view' feature.
The majority of 'live view' systems have to raise and lower the camera's shutter in order to autofocus and then show a live video feed from the image sensor on the LCD screen. You can see exactly what the camera will capture, but it also produces a noticeable delay, making this type of system invariably slow and best-suited to static subjects. However on the A350 it takes a completely different approach, adding a smaller secondary sensor above the optical viewfinder and using a small mirror to direct light either to the secondary sensor for the Live View feed or through the optical viewfinder.

This camera has 14.2 megapixels which evidently can produce stunning images :)

I have always enjoyed Photography since i was a small chap. My grandad was a photographer which i guess influenced me to follow his footsteps in loving Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment