Wednesday 27 October 2010

Michael Bosanko inspiration

Michael Bosanko conecentrates on the art of light grafitti which i find in Photography very interesting. Instead of spraying walls with paint, he can create a scene and bring it to life as shown in the images below :
From these examples, i will try and create some of my ideas and will post them on the blog shortly :) 


After being influenced by Bosanko, i tried some of my own light graffiti:


I am very pleased with the outcome of theses images especially because it was my first attempt at light graffiti. I believe that they create a mysterious vibe which is down to the different colours and tones that have been created. Photographs like these are simple to produce. You need a tripod and a long exposure time to allow the blurred motion to become evident.


No comments:

Post a Comment