Wednesday 1 December 2010

Interactive space

 Originally i started off with a really basic narrative which wouldt really work with the pictures i took.


Therefore i thought to brainstorm some ideas and eventually came up with a 'interactive' calender. The narrative would be based on my journey to differnet parts of the world and would be represented by a little ball with my face on it.

To assemble all the images into the correct order, i find it easier to jot down the order rather than remember the order in my mind. I believe that i am am a visual person, meaning that i prefer and find it easier to see things infront of me.

A key effect i used in this process was the have the hotpoint in colour and the rest of the photo in black and white. This was achieved on photoshop.






My many images will be up asap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment